Synergy will provide the client with comprehensive documentation of the project.
This begins with the quote submitted in writing, this will clearly describe the following:-
- The quote will list all the services that Synergy will perform for the quoted price
- It will also clearly state which services are not covered by the quote
- The specification of the materials, i.e. geothermal loops and grout will be stated
- Borehole spacings, pipe runs to manifold, header pipe runs to plant room will be dimensioned
- Specifications and quantities of biocide and thermal fluid will be given, if relevant
- The sum of all the above will amount to the fixed price which will not change (unless the client changes the requirements)
- Our General Terms of Business will be appended.
If the quote is accepted by the client then the first invoice (typically, of three) for downpayment will be sent.
A start date will be agreed. Our equipment will be transported to site
Our engineers will be issued with a site information pack (SIP) comprising the following documentation. The site pack can be viewed by the Client at any time.
- SIP 1. Customer information, contact details
- SIP 2. Page 4 of the quote, i.e. the job specification sheet
- SIP 3. The Synergy Loop Test Certificate, to be completed at the end of the job and sent to the client with the final invoice.
- SIP 4. The Synergy Borehole Log (A record of the geology encountered when drilling)
- SIP 5. Customer satisfaction feed back form (optional for the cultomer to complete
- SIP 6. Risk Assessment and/or Method Statement as relevant